- Seminar is from 8:30 AM -4:30 PM each day.
- A complete text will be provided as part of the session. You only need to bring writing utensils. Audio taping is permitted. Use of computers and cell phones during the session are not permitted.
- All information provided is copyright protected and may not be reproduced in any way for distribution.
- Lunch and refreshments will be on your own.
- No smoking permitted on the property.
- Dress in layers for the session since conference rooms can vary in temperature
- For more information you may contact us by e-mail (preferred) or phone
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 419-305-3043
About the session:
The NCLEX exam can be a frightening moment in any nursing student’s career. Long hours of study, lecture, and clinicals have been finished and now comes the moment to take the big test.
This three-day seminar is designed to prepare the registered and practical nurse student to take the NCLEX exam and be successful. The sessions cover all aspects of disease conditions and pathology, pharmacology, lab analysis, clinical correlation, and critical thinking needed to excel at this exam. In addition, test taking strategies and review questions are incorporated throughout to help find the most correct answer.
The extensive 400 plus page text gives a comprehensive review of all aspects covered in the three days and provides an invaluable study packet in addition to other resources the students will be using to prepare for the exam.
A review of the following is incorporated into this interactive seminar:
- Test taking hints, pharmacologic principles and medication administration.
- Pharmacology for each body system reviewed.
- Laboratory testing with normal and abnormal values and implications.
- Fundamental skills, principles of nutrition, and mental health issues.
- Review of all the systems including endocrine, pulmonary, cardiovascular, infectious diseases, connective tissue, neurological, gastrointestinal, accessory digestive organs and reproductive.
- Maternity and pediatric nursing.
Recent seminar comments:
“This session pulled all the things together I had learned in school and put them in an easy to study format. The written handout was exceptional in helping me study for the exam.”
“Great program and study guide. I feel way more prepared to take the HESI and NCLEX after this class.”
“Answered some really pressing questions for me on content and how to take the exam.” “Review of many exam questions helped me to think like the writers of the exam.”
“This was my 8th time to take the NCLEX exam. I had taken many other review courses and this one made it possible to fulfill my dream to become an RN.”
“As I took my NCLEX exam, I was amazed at how many things we had discussed in the seminar were incorporated in the test. The helpful hints given during the session helped me to feel confident in my answers.”
“As I took my NCLEX exam, I felt like the instructor was sitting beside me. Many things we had discussed in the seminar were also on the exam. The helpful hints given during the session helped me to feel confident in my answers and remember important information. And, yes I passed!”
“This course gave me all the information needed to take the NCLEX. The book has everything in one place to study from. The slide show was great helping me visually see the diseases and pathophysiology. And all the hints were fantastic!”
Your Instructor: Cynthia M. Liette, MS, APRN, ACNS-BC, CCRN
Ms. Liette has worked in a variety of clinical settings including intensive/ coronary care, emergency room, medical-surgical units, and supervision. She currently works as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in a rural health care system. She has been an educator for practicing nurses, nursing students, and paramedics for more than 30 years while still maintaining a clinical practice. Her numerous seminars consistently receive excellent reviews from all levels of health professionals.
She holds a Master’s Degree from Wright State University in the Clinical Nurse Specialist Adult Health track and is Board Certified as a CNS. She is also an ACLS instructor and is certified in critical care nursing.
She is the owner and president of BrainyNurses.com by Educational Concepts, LLC. She has authored a successful pharmacology series and has taught a wide variety of subjects including Nurse Refresher and Nurse Internship programs, Critical Care courses, 12-Lead ECG and Rhythm interpretation, IV therapy, and Lab and ABG interpretation, She is also the author of The Pearls for Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Review course and The Pearls for Cardiac Vascular Review Course.
She is a member of Sigma Theta Tau – National Nursing Honor Society, National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.Order Now